TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page tells you (‘the Customer’ and/or ‘you’) the legal terms and conditions (‘Terms’) on which Outback Territory Pty Ltd (ABN 640 916 034) (‘we’, ‘us’ and/or ‘Outback Territory) sells any goods on www.outbackterritory.com.au (‘Website’). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any items from the Website. By placing an order you confirm your acceptance of these Terms.
Outback Territory is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Each of the below clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to place an order on the Website, please check these Terms to ensure you accept the agreement which will apply at that time.
These terms were last updated 07/01/2021.
Outback Territory owns all content displayed on the Website except where specified. This includes the Website, database, content, images, logo, titles, names, illustrations, designs, marketing, graphics, text and images.
The Customer is permitted to download, view, copy and print content on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Such content must not be modified or altered in any way. If you wish to copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use content on the Website in any manner other than as permitted under these Terms, you must have written consent from us. We may withhold such consent at our absolute discretion.
Outback Territory makes no representation or warranty to the Customer of any kind that the goods and services will not infringe on any intellectual property rights of a third party.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
By placing an order for any goods on the Website the Customer is offering to make the purchase on and subject to these Terms. Each order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between you and Outback Territory with respect to the supply of the goods in accordance with these Terms.
You must provide Outback Territory with complete and accurate details when making a purchase. Outback Territory is not liable if we are given an incorrect delivery address at the time of purchase. Any additional expenses in correcting the order are the responsibility of the Customer. Once the parcel leaves the warehouse, Outback Territory is not liable for any errors made by a third-party carrier company.
If you are shopping on the Australian website, all prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. If you are shopping on the United States website, all prices quoted are in United States Dollars (USD). These differences are also indicated by the symbols AU$ or US$. Outback Territory is not responsible for applicable currency conversion rates and charges issued by your bank.
Outback Territory reserves the right to change or alter the prices of goods on the Website without notice to the Customer, unless the Customer has submitted an order at a stipulated price, in which case there will be no change in pricing.
You may opt to have your payment processed through PayPal. Upon checkout, you will be redirected to the PayPal website where a payment method can be selected. It is not necessary for you to have a PayPal account to shop with Outback Territory.
Once Outback Territory receives payment, you will be emailed an invoice confirming the order. Some orders may be subject to fraud checks by the Outback Territory Customer Care team. The Customer may be asked to provide additional identification or information to verify the transaction.
FREE TOWNSVILLE POSTAGE SERVICE CUSTOMERS
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you understand that our delivery driver will not enter a property that has a unrestrained dog. If you are not home at the time of delivery and our driver is unable to gain access (due to a dog) to leave your parcel in the area you have requested - your parcel will be redirected to our warehouse. Our admin team will then be in contact with you to arrange shipping via Australia post.
Outback Territory do not offer a pick up service.
Please allow up to 48 hours after payment has been made for your order to arrive. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
Orders are processed on business days (Monday through Friday) excluding public holidays in Queensland. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are intended as an estimate only and are subject delays.
The Customer will be provided with tracking details once the order is shipped out.
See our Shipping Policies for further details.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
For full details of the Hello Molly policy on refunds and exchanges, please access the Refunds/Returns Policy
Outback Territory takes every measure against credit card fraud. If an order is flagged as potentially fraudulent, Outback Territory will contact the Customer to confirm certain details. If the Customer refuses to respond with the required information, Outback Territory reserves the right to cancel the order. Outback Territory is not liable to compensate for any loss, expense or inconvenience you may face as a result of a cancelled order.
Outback Territory reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason at any time. If an order is rejected, the Customer will be contacted and refunded in these cases.
Outback Territory is not liable to compensate for any loss, expense or inconvenience you may face as a result of a cancelled order.
All orders are subject to item availability.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies fall into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website and use a shopping basket.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating a setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
SALES AND DISCOUNTS
All sales products are available while stocks last and are subject to change without notice. The most up to date prices will be listed on the website. Discounts exclude sale items, jewellery, headwear and gift card categories. Sales are not valid in conjunction with other coupon codes.
For instances where discounts are applicable to sale items, all products are marked Final Sale and cannot be returned.
For spend and save type deals, discounts are applied at checkout. The advertised discounts will only be applied to eligible items in your cart, but you may reach spend thresholds with items not eligible to the promotion.
For any warehouse sales, all products are marked Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Products are available while stocks last and prices will be as marked during the sale duration. After the sale ends, prices may revert to their original values.
Any abuse of offers, as determined by us at our sole discretion, may result in the rescission of promo codes or gift cards, cancellation of orders, as well as the inability to participate in current or future promotions. Promotions are subject to modification or termination at any time without notice at our sole discretion.
All coupon codes unrelated to sales, such as prizes or exclusive group coupons, will follow the terms outlined in Sales and Discounts unless stated otherwise.
Each competition run by Outback Territory will have dedicated guidelines which can be found on our competitions page. In addition to these, the following rules will also apply unless otherwise stipulated.
- The Promoter is Outback Territory Pty Ltd, registered office: 1 Purono Parkway,Yabulu, QLD,4818, ABN 31 640 916 034 ( 'Us', 'We' and 'Our'). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
- Entry is only open Australia Wide. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, individuals must go to Outback Territory social media page and follow the prompts to register
- The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the award, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
- The winner will be announced as stipulated in the conditions. Winners must contact Outback Territory via Instagram, Facebook or email within 48 hours of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize/s are unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the competition after it has closed to select a new winner or winners to receive any unclaimed prizes.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, online computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Outback Territory competition page is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of a disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.